Recipe by Allergy Free Cooking, Baby!, Inc
Egg Free, Dairy Free, Soy Free, Peanut Free, and Tasteful *For Gluten Free option see end note
Try these Gluten Free. I promise you won’t be disappointed. They are absolutety delicious. It’s dessert for breakfast!
- • • 1 stick of dairy free margarine
- • ½ cup of granulated sugar
- • ½ cup of brown sugar
- • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- • ¼ cup of dairy free plain milk *If you only have vanilla flavored milk omit vanilla
- • ¼ cup applesauce
- • 1 tbsp vinegar
- • 1 cup of vanilla dairy free yogurt
- • 2 ½ cups of all purpose flour
- • 1 ½ tsp of baking soda
- • 2 tsp baking powder
- • ½ tsp salt
- • ¾ cups of chocolate chips
- • Substitute 2 ½ cups of Gluten Free flour + 1 ½ teaspoon of xanthum gum for 2 ½ cups of flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line muffin pans with 16 muffin cups.
- Cream the sugar and margarine until fluffy.
- Add vanilla, DF milk, applesauce, vinegar, and DF yogurt.
- In a medium bowl add all of the dry ingredients (flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt).
- Add to the mixture and beat until just mixed.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Pour into muffin pans and bake for 18 to 20 minutes.