Recipe by Allergy Free Cooking, Baby!, Inc.
Dairy Free, Egg Free, Soy Free, Peanut Free, and Tasteful *For Gluten Free option see end note
It’s completely allergy free and you would never know it. This bread is so moist and yummy. It can be eaten for breakfast or for dessert. Use really ripe bananas for this recipe.
- • 2 cups of all purpose flour
- • ¾ cup sugar or evaporated cane juice sugar
- • ½ applesauce
- • ½ cup melted DF margarine
- • 3 smashed ripe bananas
- • 2 tsp baking powder
- • ½ tsp of baking soda
- • ½ cup of dairy free yogurt
- • 1 tsp vanilla
- • 1 cups dairy free semi-sweet chocolate chips (optional)
- • Substitute 2 cups of Gluten Free flour + 1 ½ teaspoon of xanthum gum for 2 cups of flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a loaf pan.
- Mix together all of the dry ingredients (flour, sugar, baking soda, baking powder, xantham gum if making it gluten free).
- Add the applesauce, melted DF margarine, smashed bananas, yogurt, and vanilla.
- Mix just until moist.
- Do not over mix.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Pour in the loaf pan.
- Bake in the oven for 50 to 55 min, until it is golden brown.
- Let cool on a cooling rack for ten minutes before cutting.