Recipe by Allergy Free Cooking, Baby!, Inc.
This bread is moist and sweet. It’s much softer than regular cornbread. It’s a family favorite.
Egg Free, Dairy Free, Soy Free, Peanut Free, and Tasteful *For Gluten Free option see end note
- • 1 stick of dairy free margarine
- • 2 tbsp sugar
- • 2 cans of cream corn
- • ½ cup of applesauce
- • 1 cup dairy free plain yogurt
- • 2 packages of Jiffy Corn
- • 2 tsp baking powder
- • Substitute 1 package of Bobs Red Mill Gluten Free Cornbread Mix for 2 packages of Jiffy Cornbread
- • Add 1 extra tbsp of sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a casserole dish.
- Melt margarine.
- Mix all the ingredients in the bowl.
- Pour into casserole dish.
- Bake for 1 hour. (Gluten Free version bake for 40 minutes)
- Let cool before cutting.