Allergy Free Gravy
Recipe by Allergy Free Cooking, Baby!, Inc.
Egg Free, Dairy Free, Soy Free, Peanut Free, Gluten Free and Tasteful
- • ¼ cup of turkey dripping
- • ¾ cup chicken broth + 2 tbsp
- • 2 tbsp of cornstarch
- • salt and pepper to taste
- In a small sauce pan mix turkey dripping and ¾ chicken broth.
- Bring to a boil.
- In a small bowl, mix cornstarch and 2 tbsp of chicken broth.
- Mix to remove all lumps.
- Add to the sauce pan.
- Bring back to a boil.
- Simmer and stir until the gravy thickens.