Recipe by Allergy Free Cooking, Baby!, Inc.
You would never know that cauliflower is in this mash. These potatoes are so creamy but there is no cream or milk. Chicken broth is used instead. It’s such a great way to sneak in veggies.
Egg Free, Dairy Free, Soy Free, Peanut Free, Gluten Free and Tasteful
- • 2.5 pounds of Russet Potatoes (around 5 nice size potatoes)
- • ½ head of cauliflower
- • 3 tbsp of dairy free margarine
- • ½ cup of chicken broth
- • 1 tsp of salt
- • Pepper to taste
- Bring two pots of water to boil.
- Peel and cube the potatoes to roughly the same size.
- Boil until they break with a fork, about 20 minutes.
- Cut the cauliflower and add to a separate pot of boiling water.
- Boil until tender, about 10 minutes.
- Drain and put in a large bowl.
- Add DF margarine, chicken broth, salt, and pepper.
- Mix with a blender on high until creamy.