Recipe by Allergy Free Cooking, Baby!, Inc.
My family calls this one dessert for dinner. It’s got an allergy free crumb cake topping and beneath is sweet and creamy sweet potatoes.
Egg Free, Dairy Free, Soy Free, Peanut Free, Gluten Free and Tasteful
- • 2 cans of yams drained
- • 1 stick of DF margarine
- • 1 tsp of vanilla
- • 1 tsp of cinnamon
- • ¼ cup of maple syrup
- • ½ cup of applesauce
- • 2 tsp baking powder
- • 1 cup plain dairy free yogurt
- • ½ cup dairy free milk
- • 2/3 cup of brown sugar
- • 2 tsp cinnamon
- • 2/3 cup cornstarch
- • 1/3 cup melted dairy free margarine
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a medium bowl add the yams, margarine, vanilla, cinnamon, maple syrup, applesauce, baking powder, DF yogurt, DF milk.
- With a mixer, blend on high until creamy.
- Pour into a baking dish.
- In a small bowl, mix brown sugar, cinnamon, cornstarch, and DF margarine.
- Mix with fork until you have nice crumbs.
- Sprinkle over the top of the dish.
- Bake in the oven for 45 minutes.