Recipe by Allergy Free Cooking, Baby!, Inc.
Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Egg Free, Soy Free, Peanut Free, and Tasteful
This pesto is delicious and versatile. Spread it on crostini for an appetizer or toss it with pasta for a quick and easy dinner. There is no cheese or nuts in the pesto sauce, but it is full of flavor
- • 2 oz Fresh Basil
- • ¼ cup olive oil
- • 2 cloves of garlic
- • 4 oz sun dried tomatoes
- • 1/8 tsp pepper
- • ¼ tsp salt
- • 1 loaf of gluten free or regular bread
- Preheat the oven for 400 degrees.
- Brush the bread with olive oil and bake for 10 min or until crisp.
- In a food processor add basil, garlic, sun dried tomatoes, pepper and salt.
- Turn on low.
- Slowly add olive oil until it becomes like a thin paste.
- Spread on the crostini or toss with your favorite pasta.