Recipe by Allergy Free Cooking, Baby!, Inc.
Egg Free, Dairy Free, Soy Free, Peanut Free, and Tasteful *For Gluten Free option see end note
These crepes are a perfect way to give mom an extra special treat. They can be made sweet or savory. They are really fast to make and the kids love them. Crepes are like a very thin pancake and make a fun breakfast for all. Fill them with your favorite fruits, jams, sauces or veggies.
- *1 cup all purpose flour
- *1/2 tsp baking powder
- *1 tsp baking soda
- *1 tbsp sugar
- *1/4 tsp salt
- *3/4 cup DF milk
- *1/2 cup water
- *1 tbsp vinegar
- *1/2 tsp vanilla
- *1 tbsp olive oil
- *Substitute 1 cup gluten free all purpose flour + 3/4 tsp Xanthan gum for 1 cup flour
- Preheat the griddle to medium high.
- Mix the flour, salt, baking powder, baking soda, & sugar.
- In a small bowl mix DF milk, water, vinegar, vanilla, & olive oil.
- Slowly add the liquid to the flour mixture.
- Pour about 1/4 cup of batter on a greased griddle.
- Tip and rotate pan to spread batter as thinly as possible.
- Cook for about 30 seconds, flip and cook another 10 seconds.
- Your favorite fruits
- Chocolate Syrup
- Dairy Free Whipped cream
- Your favorite roasted veggies
- Sundried Tomato Pesto