Recipe by Allergy Free Cooking, Baby!, Inc.
Gluten Free, Egg Free, Dairy Free, Soy Free, Peanut Free
This is a really easy and delicious way to have grilled chicken. The leftovers are great for grilled chicken salads. The chicken can be marinated over night as well.
- • 2 lbs of boneless skinless thin cut chicken cutlets
- • 1/2 tsp salt
- • 1 tsp garlic
- • 1 tsp onion powder
- • 1 1/2 tsp paprika
- • 3/4 tsp sugar
- • 1/2 cup olive oil
- • 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- Rinse chicken and place in a baking dish
- In a small bowl combine salt, garlic, onion powder, paprika, and sugar to make a dry rub
- Rub all over chicken until covered. You may not need to use it all.
- In a small bowl whisk vinegar and olive oil
- Pour over chicken and let marinate for 2 hours
- Place on the grill over medium high heat
- Cook around 4 minutes per side or until cooked through