Recipe by Allergy Free Cooking, Baby!, Inc.
Dairy Free, Egg Free, Soy Free, Peanut Free, and Tasteful *For Gluten Free option see end note
This bread is very moist and delicious. Pretty simple to make and the kids love it!
- • 2 medium shredded zucchinis
- • 2 1/2 cups of all purpose flour
- • 3 tsp baking powder
- • 1 tsp baking soda
- • 1 tsp salt
- • 3 tsp of cinnamon
- • ¾ cup of sugar
- • ¾ cup of applesauce
- • 1 teaspoon vanilla
- • ½ cup of canola oil
- • Substitute 2 ½ cups of Gluten Free All purpose flour (tested with Bobs Red Mill Gluten free Flour) + 2 tsp Xanthan Gum for 2 ½ cups of all purpose flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a standard loaf pan.
- Shred the zucchinis.
- In a medium bowl add all of the dry ingredients, flour, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, baking soda, baking powder, and salt.
- Once mixed add the rest of the ingredients, zucchini, vanilla, applesauce, and oil.
- Mix just until moist.
- Pour into the loaf pans and bake for 40 to 45 minutes.