Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Egg Free, Soy Free, & Nut Free
Recipe by Allergy Free Cooking, Baby! Inc.
There is no cooking involved in this easy recipe. I had left over yogurt mixture and made ice pops with it for my children. They loved both the pie and the ice pops. It’s a refreshing summer treat!
- • 1/3 cup margarine
- • 1 1/3 cup ground graham crackers about 15 crackers * This was tested with Kinnikinnick Gluten Free Graham crackers
- • 2 cups of plain coconut milk yogurt
- • 13oz can of coconut milk
- • 12 oz can Frozen Lemonade concentrate
- Melt margarine
- In a small bowl mix graham crackers and margarine.
- Press the crumbs into a 9 in pie pan.
- In a separate bowl mix coconut yogurt, coconut milk, and lemonade concentrate.
- Beat with a mixer on medium high until combined.
- Pour into the pie pan.
- Place in the freezer for 4 hours or overnight.
- Let sit 3 to 5 minutes before serving.
- Goes great with dairy free whipped cream