Recipe by Allergy Free Cooking, Baby!, Inc.
Gluten Free, Egg Free, Dairy Free, Soy Free, & Peanut Free
These are my favorite allergy free pancakes. The gluten free version taste exactly like regular pancakes. My husband ate three and had no clue they were gluten free. The trick is to grate the apple so it’s fine pieces and not chunks. It’s a perfect fall breakfast treat.
- • 1 ¾ cup of Gluten Free all-purpose flour ( I tested this with Bob’s Red Mill GF all purpose flour)
- • 2 tsp baking powder
- • 1 tbsp granulated sugar
- • 1 tsp cinnamon
- • 3/4 cup of dairy free milk
- • ¼ cup applesauce
- • ¼ cup allergy free margarine melted
- • 1 apple shredded
- Preheat the skillet to 375 degrees.
- Mix the flour, baking powder, cinnamon & sugar.
- Add applesauce, margarine, & DF milk.
- Whisk all ingredients together until the batter is combined.
- Fold in shredded apples.
- Grease skillet with margarine or cooking spray.
- Pour pancake batter and wait until it begins to bubble and the edges get dry before flipping.
- Turn and cook until golden brown.