Recipe by Allergy Free Cooking, Baby!, Inc.
Gluten Free, Egg Free, Dairy Free, Soy Free, Peanut Free, and Nut Free
This is such a fun dessert to make for Halloween or spring time. It’s allergy free chocolate pudding topped with crushed allergy free sandwich cookies. Pour the pudding in ramekins or mini flower pots. Either way the kids will love it!
- 2 cups milk
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 2 tbsp cornstarch
- 4 ounces allergy free chocolate chips
- pinch salt
- 5 Gluten Free chocolate sandwich cookies (if not gluten free Oreos work)
- Whisk 1 cup milk, cornstarch and cocoa until smooth
- Set aside
- In a medium saucepan heat the other cup of milk, salt, and chocolate chips.
- Continue whisking until the chocolate chips are melted
- Add the milk and cocoa mixture
- Whisk and bring to a slight boil
- Lower heat to bring to a simmer and whisk until slightly thickened
- Let stand for 5 minutes
- Pour into ramekins or mini flower pots
- Refrigerate for two hours
- Crush the cookies in a zip lock bag
- Top the pudding before serving
- Allergy Free Gummy worms or fake flowers can be used for an added touch