Recipe by Allergy Free Cooking, Baby!, Inc.
Gluten Free, Egg Free, Dairy Free, Soy Free, Peanut Free, and Nut Free
Just in time for Thanksgiving. Allergy free stuffing. The bread crumbs are made from your favorite gluten free bread. That way they are less processed and no salt is needed. Perfect to go with your Thanksgiving turkey or just as a side for a delicious dinner.
- • 5 cups Gluten Free Bread (about 12 slices of gluten free bread)
- • Olive oil for brushing bread
- • Garlic powder for sprinkling
- • Italian seasoning for sprinkling
- • 1 tbsp olive oil
- • 2 celery stick
- • ½ onion
- • 1 tsp fresh sage
- • ½ cup cranberries
- • 2 cloves of garlic
- • ¼ cup fresh parsley
- • 1 1/2 to 2 cups broth
- Preheat the oven at 300
- On a cookie sheet, lay out 12 slices of gluten free bread.
- Brush each one with olive oil.
- Sprinkle each piece with garlic powder and Italian seasonings.
- Bake in the oven at 300 for 20 minutes or until well toasted.
- Cut the bread into cubes.
- Place in a medium bowl and set aside.
- Chop the celery and onion.
- Over medium heat sauté olive oil, minced garlic, chopped onion, chopped celery, cranberries and sage for about 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Add parsley and sauté for thirty seconds.
- Add veggies to breadcrumbs and mix.
- Add broth ½ cup at a time mixing and checking that all the breadcrumbs are well moistened. Place in a casserole dish.
- Bake covered at 325 for 35 to 40 minutes or until crisp.
- Remove cover for the last 10 minutes of cooking.