Recipe by Allergy Free Cooking, Baby!, Inc.
Gluten Free, Egg Free, Dairy Free, Soy Free, Peanut Free, Vegan and Nut Free
A perfect appetizer for game day! You can prep before hand so you are just popping them in the oven prior to the guest coming. It calls for pie crust, you can use ready made allergy free or Allergy Free Cooking, Babys Gluten Free Pie crust. It calls for chili, so you can you your favorite store bought or left over Allergy Free Cooking, Baby’s Quinoa Chili. Ready in 15 minutes and gone faster than that!
- • 1 cup of allergy free chili (store bought or AFCB Quinoa Chili)
- • 2 avocados
- • ½ cup salsa
- • 1 garlic clove
- • 1 tablespoon lime juice
- • ¼ tsp salt *optional
- • 1 allergy free pie crust (store bought or ½ of the AFCB Gluten Free Crust recipe)
- Preheat oven at 425
- Mix the chili, avocado, salsa, garlic, lime juice and salt if desired.
- Roll the pie crust to about 12 inches.
- Cut out 24, 2inch circles. I used my ¼ cup from my measuring set. Makes the perfect size.
- Place in mini muffin pan.
- Press down gently in the center.
- Scoop mixture into the cups slightly under filled.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Serve warm