Recipe by Allergy Free Cooking, Baby! Inc.
Gluten Free, Egg Free, Dairy Free, Soy Free, Peanut Free, and Tasteful
Here’s a super simple, four ingredient, 15 minute dessert that people will think took a lot longer to make. The recipe can easily be doubled. Perfect for a date night or a dinner party. Or for my kids anytime!
- • 5 oz of semisweet chocolate
- • one 14 oz can coconut cream strained (make sure can is cold before straining)*
- • 2 tbsp granulated sugar
- • 1 tsp allergy free margarine
- • cacao powder for sprinkling * optional
- * straining coconut cream means removing the water so that you are left with the thick white cream. In order for this to happen the can needs to be cold.
- In a saucepan combine the coconut cream, chocolate and margarine.
- Cook over medium low heat, stirring until thick and shiny. About 15 minutes.
- Pour into 4 ramekins and refrigerate until cool.
- Dust with cacoa powder and enjoy!