Recipe by Allergy Free Cooking, Baby!
Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Soy Free, Egg Free, & Peanut Free
So all the ice places are opening up around the neighborhood and with the allergies in the family its difficult to go due to cross contamination. So I tried out my own cream ice recipe. It was super simple, 3 ingredients and no cooking!! I felt like I was having ice mixed with ice cream. Perfect summer treat. Definitely going to try some other flavors! If you don’t want to scoop it out pour it into ice pop holders.
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup of sugar (I use Organic Evaporated Cane Juice sugar)
- 1 can coconut milk
- (optional 1/4 cup coconut flakes)
- Over meduim heat melt sugar in the water to create a simple syrup
- Once melted, pour into blender and add coconut milk
- Blend for about thirty seconds, until well blended and there’s a little foam on top
- Pour into a container and seal ( I used my freezer tupperware)
- Place in the freezer
- Once frozen scoop out with an ice cream scooper. You might need to let it sit out for 5 minutes before scooping