Recipe by Allergy Free Cooking, Baby! Inc.
Gluten Free, Egg Free, Dairy Free, Soy Free, Peanut Free,& Nut Free
I have a soy allergy and was having a hard time finding a ready made frosting that was safe and I enjoyed. I wanted a no hassle frosting and chocolate is my favorite so I tried ganache. Not only does it look great on the cake but it taste amazing!
- * 1 cup allergy free semi-sweet chocolate chips
- * 2 tbsp allergy free margarine or spread (Tested with Earth Balance)
- * 2 tbsp dairy free milk
- In a medium saucepan add in chocolate chips, margarine, and DF milk
- Stir over medium low heat until melted
- Dip cupcake into the ganache or pour over your favorite cake